What Smartphone Do You Own?
I currently have a Nokia Lumia running on Windows Phone 8.1. I'm not satisfied with it because it lacks a lot of apps that iOS and Android have. I intend to change it later this year.

What type/brand of smartphone do you currently own? Huh

I own an iPhone 5C. I've never been a supporter of Apple products, but my parents got me this phone last summer, and I decided to give Apple a try. Over the past year, it has been a very reliable phone. I won't get into the Apple vs. Android debate, but I love my iPhone. Smile
[Image: wfad.png]
I own a iPhone.
[Image: O7fiHYC.jpg]
I am quite fond of SONY brand... main reason battery. and I often drop my phone, yet it is still intact. Cool
A person can change at the moment when the person wishes to change.
-Fujioka Haruhi, OHSHC
(05-25-2015, 02:36 PM)Bayleaf Wrote: I am quite fond of SONY brand... main reason battery. and I often drop my phone, yet it is still intact.  Cool

I think you're confusing SONY with Nokia.

I have an old Samsung Galaxy Note. It's one of those massive monster phones and I like it. I simply prefer Android and Windows over Apple.
"Those who can't wield a second blade aren't fit to be an assassin."
Koro Sensei - Assassination Classroom/Ansatsu Kyoushitsu

I iz spammar

[Image: 41719-I-have-done-nothing-productive-gQZD.gif]
(05-25-2015, 03:23 PM)Kurisu Wrote:
(05-25-2015, 02:36 PM)Bayleaf Wrote: I am quite fond of SONY brand... main reason battery. and I often drop my phone, yet it is still intact.  Cool

I think you're confusing SONY with Nokia.

I have an old Samsung Galaxy Note. It's one of those massive monster phones and I like it. I simply prefer Android and Windows over Apple.

LOL, I am very sure that it is SONY, my first own was a bar type a sony erickson (a very old model) yet I was pick pocket so its gone.... and I bought another last year Sony Xperia, but this January 2015, again it was stolen. :'(  *sigh
A person can change at the moment when the person wishes to change.
-Fujioka Haruhi, OHSHC
(05-13-2015, 09:34 PM)Alakazam Wrote: I currently have a Nokia Lumia running on Windows Phone 8.1. I'm not satisfied with it because it lacks a lot of apps that iOS and Android have. I intend to change it later this year.

What type/brand of smartphone do you currently own? Huh

My husband had that phone. It was pretty awesome and it takes BEAUTIFUL pictures. I agree though that it lacks the extensive app options as Windows is not as popular as iOS and Android. This is precisely why my husband decided to upgrade to the iPhone 6 Plus. He has invested a lot in Apple apps for the last 8 years.

As for myself, I don't really care much for apps. I have an iPad Air 2 and the apps that I use on there are Spotify, Facebook, Clash of the Clans, eBay, Amazon, YELP, YouTube, KOBO, Groupon, Netflix, and UP.

As for my smartphone I have the Blackberry Passport. I absolutely love this phone, sometimes I feel like the phone was made for me. Wink The main things I do on my phone are: phone calls (I know, crazy right? lol), texting, emails, listen to music, audiobooks, read articles, and stay in touch with friends and family via Facebook. It's also perfect for those times when I feel like i have to jot down an idea (I use Evernote for that) or to take pictures when my camera is not with me.
Don't follow your dreams, chase them until you catch them!
I have an iPhone 5. It is about 2 1/2 years old. I am waiting till the next iPhone model is released in Novemeber to upgrade. It still works well so far. The battery life isn't greatl, but it certainly could be worse. I use a portable battery pack to keep some extra juice with me.
I currently have a Sony Xperia M2 which I love. It's a great phone and is the same size as an iPhone 6 so can't complain. Price isn't bad either, it was quite cheap in my opinion for a phone that is really good. The one complain I would probably have about it is the space
[Image: rsz_header_banner.png]
I have Huawei Honor 6 and i am happy with this phone. My first Android phone and it is great for me.